Sunday, September 11, 2011

Whats In My Mailbox?

I decided to do something a little bit different for my in my mailbox this week and create a video. Check my video out below and let me know what you think!


 
Unlike A Virgin by Lucy Anne Holmes
Velva Jean Learns To Fly by Jennifer Niven
The Importance Of Being Myrtle by Ulrika Jonsson
Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith
Hot Property by Michele Klieier
Friday Night With The Girls by Shari Low
Its A Waverly Life by Maria Munane
Wife In Law by Haywood Smith
Paris Noire by Francine Thomas Howard

Here are the Amazon links for all the novels mentioned:

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those, but they all look good! I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all new to me, hope you like it!

    Happy Reading!

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash this week!

    New Follower...love the blog layout!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...