Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whats In My Mailbox This Week and What Am I Reading?

There is nothing better than receiving packages in the post. I love going down to my mailbox and finding something other than bills waiting for me. This week I received these books from lots of lovely pubishers:


This week I am reading:

Little Black Dress by Susan McBride, received this from Stephanie Kim at William Morrow Publishing. Susan McBride will be stopping by Chick Lit Aholic next week:



Confessions of a Call Center Gal by Lisa Lim. I received this from the author herself.  Lisa Lim will also be joining us on Chick Lit Aholic next week. Don't tell me I don't spoil you all :



 Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto. Got this one from the library as I really wanted to read it











3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get my hands on The Wedding Writer. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may do a giveaway of The Wedding Writer in the coming weeks, so stay tuned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Before Ever After from the library too. Melissa from Chick Lit Central highly recommended it and I can't wait to dive in. Looking forward to seeing what you think. I wonder is it's a little like The Time Traveler's Wife.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...