Today I am looking at the Top Ten books that I wish I could read again for the very first time:
1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Im actually reading the whole series right now and I absolutly love it! I would read this book again and again. I would love to read it again for the very first time so that I can look at it through fresh eyes. If you have not read this one read it, and if you have, well read it again!
2. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This book is adorable. I read it recently for the very first time and fell in love with it. Its such a beautiful, cute, well written story and its set in Paris! In case you don't know I love Paris!
3. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K Rowling - Do I need to explain this one?! It was the first in the series. I would love to read this without knowing what happens all over again!
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - I loved this book so much. It used to be my favourite classic book. That is until I had to study it in high school and my awful English teacher ruined this book for me! I would love to read this again before the book was spoiled for me, so I would truly enjoy this beautiful story.
5. Confessions Of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - When this novel first came out I loved it. I loved the movie too. It is such a fun, entertaining, light story that you can delve into and is guaranteed to put a great big smile on your face. One of my favourite chick lit novels.
6. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - I have cried over both the novel and the movie more times than I can even remember. Almost everyone knows and loves this story, which never fails to move me each time. I would love to re-read this novel so that I could be blown away once again. Any story is always best the first time around.
7. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - This is such a moving, emotional, beautiful story. I loved it the very first time I read it and still love it now. I was deeply moved by this novel, which doesn't happen very often with me.
8. Skipping A Beat by Sarah Pekannen - This book moved me to tears when I read it the first time. It is rare for a book to bring out such strong emotions in me. I love Sarah Pekannen's writing style and the way in which she develops her characters so that you fall in love with them. I would love to read this for the first time again so I could be just as moved as I was the first time
9. The Fellowship Of The Ring by J.R.R Tolkien - This is the first book in the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, which I really enjoyed. I have to admit that I love all the books, and the movie versions too. I would love to be able to re-read the first book without knowing what happens afterwards. This book is truly magical and sweeps you away on a journey into a fantasy land you do not want to come out of.
10. Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - This book is one of my all time favourites. It is so magical, you want to jump down the rabbit hole with Alice. Everyone she meets is so entertaining and unique. I cannot begin to express how much I love this book. Alice In Wonderland takes me back to when I was a child and I start to feel like a kid again!
What books do you wish you could read again for the very first time?