Thursday, October 6, 2011

October TBR

I have noticed that a lot of book bloggers including Misty at The Book Rat and Hayley at Ya-aholic among many others have started doing a monthly feature which looks at the TBR piles they have each month. I thought it would be fun to do something similar. I love seeing what everyone else is reading, therefore I thought you guys might like to see what I am reading.


Books I have read in October:


Book I am reading:

The House By The Sea by Santa Montefiore

Books I want to read in October:

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Prized by Caragh M O'Brien
Birthmarked by Caragh M O'Brien
It's A Man's World by Polly Courtney
Friday Night With The Girls by Shari Low
The Last Au Pair by Mike Sincere
Without Tess by Marcella Pixley
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Wrapped Up In You by Carole Matthews
Falling Together by Marissa De Los Santos
Yankee Doodle Dixie by Lisa Patton
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
Breakfast In Bed by Eleanor Moran
Gossip Girl Physco Killer by Cecily Van Ziegesar
Falling For Me by Anna David
Monday To Friday by Alice Peterson
Thursdays In The Park by Hilary Boyd
Unlike A Virgin by Lucy Anne Holmes
Gypsy Wedding by Kate Lace
Velva Jean Learns To Fly by Jennifer Niven
A Private Affair by Lesley Lokko
Wife In Law by Haywood Smith






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...